Managed Communications Services
Whether it’s a remote site, maritime vessel, energy facility, or office location, RigNet’s Managed Communications Services maximize uptime, reliability, and security for key customer solutions:
- Fully managed voice and data networks
- Video surveillance and collaboration
- Real-time operational monitoring
- Data protection (Cyphre)
- Machine learning (Intelie)
- Communications infrastructure ownership and installation
- Satellite backhaul with L, C, Ka, and Ku bands, fiber, microwave, and cellular
- Live monitoring and technical support 24/7 by dedicated global network operations team
Our Systems Integration solutions are fully engineered, assembled, and tested by RigNet, and incorporate communication, security, and safety technologies for a range of applications:
- Fully managed turnkey capital integration projects
- Voice and data communications, radio, safety, and security subsystems
- Early works and permanent plant systems/infrastructure
- New and existing onshore and offshore assets
- Platforms, FPSOs, Refineries, LNG, and ethane cracker facilities
Apps & IoT
Our Apps & IoT segment includes real-time predictive analytics, data protection, and other applications and services that harness and protect mission-critical information to enhance performance, even in the harshest and most remote locations. This segment also includes RigNet companies Intelie and Cyphre.
Intelie pioneered machine learning and AI and developed the capability to transform data into results using advanced real-time predictive analytics.
Cyphre provides cybersecurity by deploying disruptive data protection innovations and enhancing industry standard encryption protocols with patent pending BlackTIE® technology.
RigNet is a global leader in SCADA M2M traffic and has one of the largest IoT/SCADA footprints in North America, operating SkyEdge I and SkyEdge II. RigNet also has the industry’s leading customer satisfaction rating for remote, voice, and data communications.
Designed to Perform
Unlike other companies, RigNet is independent of any data transport technology. Our broad portfolio of network technologies enables us to tailor optimal modes and designs of transport to ensure the best performance.
Our Network Operations Center has a dedicated team with the industry-leading expertise to navigate technical challenges in remote operations worldwide. In addition, RigNet has strategically positioned international offices to provide local field technicians, engineering, and project management.