At RigNet, we help oil and gas companies find and produce more oil and gas by applying our expertise and leadership to provide high-performance managed communications in remote locations worldwide. Our success is based on our employees, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity, and work together in a dynamic, rewarding environment.
To that point, we are always open to meeting smart, talented, creative and driven individuals looking for a challenging and rewarding career. See below listing for immediate openings.
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Billing Clerk
- Corporate Development Analyst
- General Ledger Accountant
- Global HSE Director
- Global NOC Manager
- Global Supply Chain Director
- HR Manager - Western Hemisphere
- Legal Assistant
- NOC Customer Care Supervisor
- North America Sales Manager
- Project Manager - Telecoms Systems Integration
- Revenue Accountant
- Sales Engineer
- Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Senior Internal Audit Specialist
- Senior Operational Excellence Engineer
- Senior Sales Engineer
- Bench Technician
- NOC Team Lead
- Project Manager - Operations
- Senior VSAT/IP Engineer
- Service Coordinator
- Account Manager - Operators/Production
- Customer Care Technician
- Field Technician - US LAND
- NOC Analyst
- NOC Engineer
- Sales Engineer - UAE or UK
- Service Manager
- Stabilized Field Engineer
Notice to Staffing Vendors, Search Firms and Recruitment Agencies:
The recruitment process at RigNet is managed through the Human Resources – Talent Management department. For candidates to be considered, they must be presented through HR. Third party recruiters are not to contact any RigNet employees directly in an attempt to present candidates.
To protect the interests of all parties involved, RigNet requires a signed contract to be in place before the presentation of any candidates. RigNet does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors without a current contract on file. RigNet does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates and will not pay a fee for any unsolicited resumes.
Any recruitment agency interested in a business relationship with RigNet should forward their information to RigNetcareers@rig.net. Once your corporate literature is received, we will let you know if we are interested in pursuing a partnership.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with RigNet.