Complementing our turnkey project Systems Integration operation, we have an established, successful and thriving Technical Services division, dedicated to providing specialist telecoms support to the global oil and gas market. These specialist telecoms support services include:
Our Technical Services resources have significant oil and gas experience and are well known in our industry.
Based at our Aberdeen (UK) office, with a fully-functional 24-7 manned Service Management Center (SMC), they are also ideally placed to support new build North Sea projects during the installation and commissioning phases, in addition to managing the longer term follow-on contracts for support and maintenance.
As we specialize in the supply of hazardous area telecoms equipment specifically for the oil and gas industry, we have excellent long-established supply chain relationships with major manufacturers, such as Motorola, Gaitronics, DNH, and MEDC.
Why choose RigNet?
We believe our Technical Services client base specifically benefit from the following:
- Experience and understanding oil and gas operations requirements and processes
- Dedicated, known, experienced and capable technical resource (onshore and offshore)
- Extensive experience of project support services (greenfield and brownfield)
- Very familiar with telecoms standards, requirements, licensing and regulations
- Responsive local resource (incl. 24/7 SMC)