Hosting services and high-performance applications hosted by RigNet
Increasingly, upstream oil and gas companies use applications hosted externally and delivered online, rather than installing and supporting the applications internally. As part of our ongoing commitment to providing value-added services through the SOIL connection, RigNet is dedicated to making new solutions specifically designed to aid collaboration in the oil and gas industry available through the SOIL network.
Our hosting services let you avoid the time, expense and complexity of running applications internally. RigNet can host single-server applications or large applications with thousands of users. We deploy your application rapidly with extreme scalability, redundancy and exceptionally high uptime.
- SOIL Offshore - Main Infrastructure for Drilling Rig Communication Solution
- LicenseWeb - Cross-company licensing application with more than 5,000 users
- DaWinci POB (Personnel Onboard)
- SOIL Meeting - Hosting of shared or client-owned videoconferencing infrastructure for video communication
- SOIL Directory - Industry directory catalog containing contact details of over 30,000 people
- High-performance applications hosted by RigNet
RigNet hosting services
In addition to providing a physical hosting solution for your applications, RigNet hosting can also provide full-scale assistance on operations, maintenance and help desk services.
Typical services include:
- Hardware rental
- Operations support (virus protection, software updates, hardware maintenance, etc.)
- Monitoring of applications and hardware
- Access to SOIL and the Internet
- Secure log-in
- StorageBackup and disaster recovery
- Help desk
- Customer support center
RigNet hosting can be provided with our 24/7 monitoring and technical support network operations center. This support center provides first-line assistance to application customers for all general inquiries, fault reporting, new orders, change management, warnings and follow-up of reported issues. Our network operations center is staffed by skilled personnel, experienced in providing first-line fault reporting assistance for major applications.
In addition, we constantly monitor all hosted applications, network equipment and servers, so our support team is instantly notified of any incidents by our monitoring system. RigNet Hosting also provides monthly status reports on application uptime and any associated problems.
Learn more about the savings and performance of RigNet hosting services
Learn why so many companies now choose applications that are hosted externally, and why RigNet is the best choice for hosting your applications. Contact a RigNet representative in your area, or email us.